Saturday, January 16, 2010

sweet rewards





Sage presented us with these delightful thank you notes last week. She worked hard to keep them a secret from us and made sure we didn't peek at all or know what she was doing. First she asked me "What is your favorite thing?" I can't remember what I said, but she replied "what's your next favorite thing?" and so on a few times. Apparently I didn't give the right answer because she said "well, what about jewelry?" Next she asked my favorite color each time she colored in a bead. I love the watch face. The inside read "Thnk you mom for being so nise!" Dad loves the picture of our family swimming - she captured every detail including the boys' lifevests in green. Maddie used to write notes for us, too, and leave them around the house like on our bathroom counter or on our bed. I wonder if this trend will continue with the boys? I hope so.

No comments: