Sunday, March 14, 2010

march madness



Isn't it darling how my kids watch shows together? Their current faves are: Electric Company and Dinosaur Train (on pbs).

I wish this would happen more often:

And I thought for a half a millisecond how nice it would be if I could leave him like this while I quickly picked up Maddie from school. . . I think babies/toddlers weigh nearly double when sleeping.


ahhhhh - THE BEST LAID PLANS



Do you count the seven little heads on my couch...all under the age of 8? Last night the girls and I planned craftiness while Marvin night-skiied with the Young Men. The boys were ready to be put in bed when my neighbor called. . . her cat had to be put to sleep (sad) so I watched her 3 kids for over an hour. Luckily they watched a movie and accepted pbj and quesadillas for dinner. Sage, Maddie, and I still found about 15 minutes to play so even if the best laid plans don't work exactly as planned - we still found a way to work it a little.

No comments: