Spring Break was the last week in March, for which the kids and I traveled to Logan, Utah. Mom helped me sew three girls bridesmaid dresses, and we even managed to squeeze in the Ogden Children's Museum (So incredible, we'll head back again for sure), Park City, the gym, festive bird nest treats, and outdoor play. Surprisingly it snowed a full foot!! I highly disappointed the kids by not bringing snowsuits, but I really didn't think Logan would get more snow in one day than what we had over Christmas vacation.
In other March news, we celebrated Marvin's 36th birthday at Mai Thai with the family. The kids could not get enough of the indoor water features and luckily we didn't have to share them with too many other patrons. He deliberated between a pumpkin pie cake and jell-o cake. You know you're aging when you choose jell-o cake because it can be made (relatively) fat free. Although his work ended up making the pumpkin cake, so he got the best of it all.
1 comment:
I've never been to the Ogden Children's museum. We'll have to check it out next time we are in Utah (who knows when that will be.)
Post a Comment