Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dallin celebrates THREE!

Come see my birthday celebration the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I wanted a basketball cake and our family friends, the Funes, to come over. Even though they don't have a kid my age, it's fun to play play play with them.

since you set the cake in front of me, let me just taste it to make sure it's good ...



I'm excited to blow out the candles!



I keep trying but nothing happens ...



maybe if I EAT it, the candle will finally go out ...



At last! I can dig in ...



fellow revelers:



so excited about shoes!



"oh, oh, ooohh!" Legos!



see my scars? "it's better" is what I like to say.



Now that I am 'free' I am 'NOT a baby!' I like to talk all the time, but only if I'm in a comfortable situation. I like Mom to do everything for me, except when I want to cross the street by myself or brush my own 'teef.' I like to copy everything my big brother 'ikey' does and I spend about half my waking time pretending to be a dog. I have to yell really loudly to be heard - that's what happens when you're part of a noisy family - and I think my sisters like it because they laugh whenever I do it.

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY BIG BOY DALLIN!!

1 comment:

Melanie and Jake said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!! The cake looks great!