Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween fun

What's black, white, and red all over... our Halloween costumes this year, I just realized! Hahaha! We ended up this year with Thing 2 (which Ike wore at this age in 2007), Cat in the Hat (who refused to be Thing 1), two witches, a bat, and a happy camper. Our exciting evening began with a clever haunted house (below, with Pirate and Ninja friends) then continued with a 3-ward soup potluck, games, Thriller dance lessons, and trunk or treating. The best was watching the kids, especially Ike, have fun learning to dance! Wish I had pictures, but I was too busy dancing with Dallin... and Marvin was too busy laughing at us all.












Dallin and Ike bobbed for apples and got DRENCHED! Moderating the mess didn't work because the temptingly warm water kept them after it again and again and again.






1 comment:

Melanie and Jake said...

What a fun Halloween! I want to learn the thriller dance :) Bobbing for apples kind of grosses me out though.