Maddie's last day was June 8th, but spelling ended two weeks ago and so did learning, I think. Although the pioneer lunch, school talent show, orchestra concerts, and award assemblies have kept us plenty busy.





At the final assembly, Maddie was awarded the "Honesty and Integrity" award with a few other classmates, and we felt proud of Maddie's achievements. For the first time Maddie experienced some girl trouble this school year, but worked through it pretty well. The 4th & 5th Grade orchestra made great progress this year and ended by playing a Sahara Desert song really well. I can't tell if Maddie enjoys violin or not. She hardly practiced outside school but still came away with new skills... what a patient music teacher, Mrs. Katucki, is.
1 comment:
Keep going with the violin Maddie! I stopped playing after 3 years and now wish I had kept going.
Post a Comment