Tuesday, September 8, 2009

so blessed


A couple weeks ago I was released from working with the Young Women in our ward. I knew that it would happen for about two weeks but when it was official on Sunday, I felt quite emotional all of a sudden. I had also finished my YW Medallion a couple weeks before but had yet to receive it, so the Bishop called me up after releasing me (and when I was emotional) to present my Medallion. I felt embarrassed, but Dallin helped quell that because he tried following me up to the stand and yelled "mom, mom, momma" while Marvin chased him down and took him out of the room! I love and admire each of those young women, especially the Laurels. Their kindness, hugs, notes, and treats have meant the world to me after my release. What a huge blessing those two years will continue to be to me. Carry on!

No comments: