Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The freshest tasting eggs EVER - gross photo warning!!




As part of the Priest campout, the group caught, killed, prepared, and cooked chickens. Marvin said it actually felt good to clean them out because it warmed up their cold hands. {gross!} From the chickens they ate the meat, liver, heart, and pre-laid eggs. Marvin said the eggs were the best tasting, the most incredibly fresh eggs, he's ever had. So I suggested we start buying farm eggs but I was reminded that the eggs were pre-hatched which much have contributed to their fresh factor.

2 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

I don't think I could ever kill the chicken and then eat it! I don't think I could eat the heart or liver either. Good thing I'm not a scout!

acte gratuit said...

Awesome Marvin.
You guys get my vote for prettiest family.
Nice to see you guys again.
-Doug